cep | Centre for European Policy is the European-policy think tank of the nonprofit foundation Stiftung Ordnungspolitik. We analyse the EU's policy making from an economic and legal perspective.
We are hiring an
Economic Policy Analyst
He/she will be working on European regulatory issues in the area of the Single Market and competition policy as weil as on European economic and fiscal policy issues.
Working place: Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Starting Date: as soon as possible
- Master's Degree in Economics
- Familiarity with EU policy making and/or EU-Law
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to present complex matters in a generally intelligible way
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work interdisciplinary with legal experts
- Willingness to travel
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Draft policy briefs on current European regulatory projects in an interdisciplinary
- team of economists and lawyers
- Follow up on European legislative dossiers
- Maintain contacts with European and German policy makers, media and industry associations.
- A professional, but informal and cooperative working atmosphere
- The possibility to work on current topics of European regulation
- Living and working in one of Germany's sunniest and most beautiful cities, close to France and Switzerland
Application and Deadline
Applications (cover letter and CV) should be sent by email to Matthias Kullas (kullas(at)cep.eu) indicating "Vacancy PA-KU 2018" in the subject line by 8 July 2018.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline.
Stiftung Ordnungspolitik | Centre for European Policy
Kaiser-Joseph-Straße 266 | D-79098 Freiburg
+49 761 3869301 www.cep.eu